NEWS & INSIGHTS
Concerned About Novel Coronavirus?
MyHealth Centre services will continue as normal while we monitor the status of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
Our state-of-the-art facilities are clean, comfortable, and recommended for patients who are concerned about visiting hospitals for diagnostic services. As an accredited facility, we have unparalleled standards of IPAC (Infection Prevention and Control) for these types of health concerns. Please note:
- All of our healthcare professionals are updated with IPAC protocol on a daily basis.
- Screening has been escalated at all of our clinics, including masks for patients and staff, as needed.
- We remain in line with the expectations of the Ministry of Health, Public Health Ontario and World Health Organization.
For more information about novel coronavirus:
- Toronto Public Health
- Public Health Ontario
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization (WHO)
MyHealth Centre has 40 accredited locations in Ontario. Our experienced team of physicians and healthcare professionals provide exceptional, OHIP-covered cardiology and diagnostic imaging services, with shorter wait times, faster report turnaround, and the highest standard of patient care!