NEWS & INSIGHTS
COVID-19 Update: Patient Screening Precautions
PATIENT SCREENING PRECAUTIONS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
As an accredited diagnostic facility, MyHealth Centre has a responsibility to prioritize the health and safety of our patients and staff. In accordance with the guidelines of Public Health Ontario, we are enforcing the following precautions to mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are experiencing cold or ﬂu-like symptoms, such as cough, shortness of breath and/or fever, please reschedule your appointment for a minimum 14 days after your symptoms subside.
- If you or someone you’ve been in contact with has traveled outside Canada over the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment for a minimum 14 days after returning to Canada or having such contact.
PATIENT SCREENING PRECAUTIONS UPON YOUR ARRIVAL:
- We will ask you a few screening questions, and we will take your temperature with an infrared thermometer.
- All patients and visitors will be required to wear a surgical mask. If you do not have a surgical mask, MyHealth Centre will provide one.
- All patients and visitors will be required to practice hand hygiene during their visit.
If you are concerned you may have been exposed to, or if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (coronavirus), please contact your primary healthcare provider or call Telehealth at 1-866-797-0000.
For current and reliable information about COVID-19 (coronavirus), please refer to the following resources: