Access your images and reports online.
What is PocketHealth?
Your radiology images and reports shouldn’t be difficult to access, so we’ve made it easy! Now you can view, share, and store this information online with PocketHealth Patient Access.
BENEFITS OF POCKET HEALTH:
- Instantly access your radiology images and reports from MyHealth Centre.
- View, download, or share these records with your physician or specialist.
- Securely store these records so they’re available wherever and whenever you need them.
- Digitize your older imaging records from your CDs or USBs to create a holistic health record.
Please note: PocketHealth is currently not available for PET/CT and cardiology services.
HOW DO YOU SIGN UP?
- Visit Pocket.Health/MYHEALTH and complete the online request form.
- PocketHealth charges a transfer fee of $5.00+HST to access all available images from your history at MyHealth Centre.
- You will receive an E-mail within 24 hours with a secure link to your medical imaging history.
- You can download or share the images with a physician through E-mail, fax, a printed link, or CD/USB.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Please call PocketHealth directly at 1-855-381-8522.