Access Your Images & Results
Access your radiology images and results online with PocketHealth.
What is PocketHealth?
Your radiology images and results shouldn’t be difficult to access, so we’ve made it easy – Now you can view, share, and store this information online with PocketHealth!
Benefits of PocketHealth:
- Instantly access your radiology images and results from MyHealth Centre.
- View, download, or share these records with your physician or specialist.
- Securely store these records so they’re available wherever and whenever you need them.
- Digitize your older imaging records from your CDs or USBs to create a holistic health record.
How to sign-up:
- Visit Pocket.Health/MYHEALTH and complete the online request form.
- When your images are ready to view, you’ll receive an E-mail from PocketHealth with a secure link to access your imaging records.
- You can download or share the images with a physician through E-mail, fax, a printed link, or CD/USB.
- PocketHealth is a third party service provider that is not affiliated with MyHealth Centre.
- PocketHealth charges a nominal membership fee for monthly or yearly access as needed. For details, please click here: PocketHealth Membership Plans
- If you want to cancel your membership, your existing records will still be accessible to you – forever. You can access, view, download and share them with anyone at any time.
- PocketHealth is not available for cardiology and PET/CT services.
Have a question?