Access your images and reports online.
What is PocketHealth?
Your radiology images and reports shouldn’t be difficult to access, so we’ve made it easy! Now you can view, share, and store this information online with PocketHealth Patient Access.
Benefits of PocketHealth:
- Instantly access your radiology images and reports from MyHealth Centre.
- View, download, or share these records with your physician or specialist.
- Securely store these records so they’re available wherever and whenever you need them.
- Digitize your older imaging records from your CDs or USBs to create a holistic health record.
Please note, PocketHealth is currently not available for cardiology and PET/CT services.
How to sign-up:
- Visit Pocket.Health/MYHEALTH and complete the online request form.
- PocketHealth charges a transfer fee of $5.00+HST for permanent access to all your existing MyHealth imaging records.
- When your images are ready to view, you’ll receive an E-mail from PocketHealth with a secure link to access your imaging records.
- You can download or share the images with a physician through E-mail, fax, a printed link, or CD/USB.
Have a question?
Please call PocketHealth directly at 1-855-381-8522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org